Hey ladies..It is Friday, and I have another MAC product to review. This time it is all about the Pro Longwear Concealer.
I only started using a concealer regularly in 2013, believe it or not. I still remember the day I went makeup shopping with a friend, we popped into The Body Shop, and she introduced me to her All in One Concealer, and I was stuck on it since day. It was only recently I decided to try another brand, that is how I came across this MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and I have fallen helplessly in love with it.
This product is a lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.
I have used this concealer for quite a while now and I have quite a lot to say about it. Here are my thoughts:
- This concealer is very long-lasting. It stays on all day.
- It has great coverage. I use the NW 15 shade, and it covers scars, blemishes, and skin pigmentation perfectly.
- It comes in 16 shades, so there is a concealer for every one. Here are the shades for reference -Neutral Warm: NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50 and Neutral Cool : NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC42, NC45, NC50
- It dries and sets pretty quickly, blending in beautifully with the MAC Matchmaster Foundation.
- It is great for my combination skin.
- No creases at all.
- The pump makes it easy to apply, and it is easy to control the amount that gets out as well, as you will be needing only a tiny bit most times.
- I love the matte finish this concealer creates.
- Oil, talc and paraben free, which is fantastic.
- The bottle is quite small, only 9ml, and it costs £17.50, so it is quite pricey.
- No SPF but you can get away with it if you use other beauty/skin products that do have some form of SPF.
I will be buying this MAC Pro Longwear Concealer again, and I recommend this product to any woman in need of a reliable concealer. This product is like magic in a little bottle. It is worth every penny, and it will definitely change the way you apply your makeup.
What do you think of product? Have you tried it before? What concealer are you loving at the moment?