I am a MAC Cosmetics lover, as you should all know by now, so this review should come as no surprise. I have been using the MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation for a couple of years on and off, and I can see myself using it for a very long time. This product is a foundation and powder in one, designed to be used dry. It creates a matte, velvety finish by absorbing the skin oils.
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation is a one-step powder and foundation that gives your skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium-to-full coverage. Its long-wearing, velvety texture allows your skin to breathe. Studio Fix is available in a wide range of colors.
How to use: Apply to skin using a sponge or your desired brush, and blend. You can also blend with your fingertips.
Here are my thoughts:
- It provides great medium-full coverage, leaving my face feeling and looking smooth/flawless, hiding all skin discoloration, and blemishes.
- It stays on for hours, very long-lasting, and because I barely need to top-up so often, I usually have mine for a while.
- There are over 40 shades available so there is a shade for every one. I got mine in NW45, and it suits my skin tone perfectly.
- It is very affordable at £22.
- It is easily accessible. You can grab one in stores at Debenhams, House of Fraser, John Lewis, and online as well.
- Although it is a powder and foundation in one, I find that most of the time, I still need to apply a bit of the MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation or a tinted mosituriser, before applying the Studio Fix, depending on the look I am looking to achieve.
Overall, I love the MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation, and I recommend it to anyone looking for the convenience of having a powder and foundation in one. It is a fantastic product, worth every penny, and I will be buying it again and again. You can watch my vlog here below.
Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts? You can buy this product here.