I remember checking my makeup bag one day and wondering why I didn’t have a bronzer. I heard about bronzers prior to trying one and I only heard good things. So I decided to buy this The Body Shop Baked-To-Last Bronzer. I have used it for some months now, and I like everything about it. Before I dive right into the review, here is what The Body Shop has to say about this product:
A natural-looking bronzer with a subtle shimmer. Handmade and slow-baked on a terracotta disc, it gives up to eight hours of colour.
- Lasts up to eight hours
- Dermatologically tested
Here are my thoughts:
- I love the shade. I got mine in a warm glow and it suits my skin tone perfectly.
- It is a multi-tasking product. I sometimes use it as a highlighter, or I apply it all over my face with a powder brush, if I want a bit of glow.
- It stays on all day. It is definitely baked to last.
- It is quite affordable at £16.
- I love the texture. It feels so light on my face.
- It does not feel cakey and it is so easy to blend.
- I won’t use this to contour bronzer because of the shimmer.
I can clearly see myself buying this The Body Shop Baked-To-Last Bronzer. I am so very impressed with the product. It delivers as promised, and it even exceeded all my expectations. I recommend this bronzer to any woman in need of a new multi-tasking product in her makeup bag. The Body Shop Baked-To-Last Bronzer leaves you with a beautiful glow. It is definitely worth trying.
What do you think of this product review? Have you tried this product before?
Drop me a comment in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading.