If you a perfume lover like me, then you will know all about Marc Jacobs Decadence perfume and how amazing it is. I get that some people may not like the fragrance as much as I do, I know my sister doesn’t, but NO one can ignore the beauty of the bottle. Its like Marc Jacobs went all out with the packaging of this perfume. The bottle is the definition of beauty!
It is the best I have ever seen in all my 29 years of sniffing various fragrances. Ok, I haven’t really been sniffing fragrances all my 29 years on planet earth, but you get the point right? I have never seen any perfume bottle like this, so thumbs up to the brains behind this beauty. They deserve an outstanding award for the bottle design.
Let me tell you more a bit more about this glamorous bottle; it was designed to resemble a handbag with its faux python flap, a gold chain, and a silky black tassel, and it I think they nailed the look. The bottle looks exactly like a handbag. My daughter actually thinks it is one, lol.
Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau de Parfum collection is an invitation to indulge. The sensual woody scent symbolises the ultimate in feminine glamour and sophistication.
Decadence elevates the irreverent spirit of Marc Jacobs fragrances to a new level of luxury with bold styling, opulent craftsmanship and a revolutionary bottle design inspired by one of Marc’s iconic handbags.
The fragrance instantly captivates with succulent Italian Plum, rich Bulgarian Rose and sensual Liquid Amber, to give you a signature of pure indulgence.
Here are my thoughts on Decadence:
- I love the sophisticated fragrance. It smells expensive and amazing.
- I love the bottle, like you know already. Did I mention the perfume came in a suede pack? I have never seen anything like this, the attention to detail is out of this world. I usually bin my perfume bottles, once I am done with the contents, but I will be keeping this bottle for a very long time.
- It stays on ALL day, which is great, and I can always tell when anyone has it on. It has a signature scent.
- The price varies from £48.50 – £86.00, for a 30ml, 50ml and 100ml, so there should be a bottle for every budget.
- You can grab a bottle online and in stores like Boots, Debenhams, House of Fraser, John Lewis, and many more.
- You only need a little to stay on all day.
I can’t fault the Marc Jacobs Decadence at all. It is currently my favourite perfume on my dressing table, and I save it for VERY special occasions. If you a fan of other Marc Jacobs’ perfumes like Daisy, Lola, and Honey, then you will ADORE Decadence, or you could just grab one collect the bottle.
Have you tried Decadence? What do you think of this perfume? Are you as blown away as I am? Drop me a comment, let’s chat.
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.