I love body oils, especially at this time of the year. My skin gets really dry with the endless use of central heating and cold weather. So I recently stocked up on some body oils to get ready for the chilly season. I went for Dove DermaSpa Uplifted+ Satin Smooth Body Oil, Fair and White So White Brightening Oil and Dove DermaSpa Goodness Silky Body Oil.
I have used this Dove Body Oil for some weeks. It is my first time using a Dove Body Oil and I am glad I got the chance to try this product.
Uplifted+ is our first spa-like body lotion to blend satin gel with Cell-Moisturisers. This unique lotion, that gently moisturises and replenishes, give your skin a pick-me-up to improve elasticity and firmness. Indulge and uplift your skin full of moisture every day.
- It smells amazing. I love the fresh clean scent. It is a combination of dancing water-lillies and cucumber, freshened with green violet leaves combined with sensual sandalwood, Indonesian patchouli and sweet musk.
- This body oil is quite affordable at just £9.99 for a 150ml bottle.
- It feels great on the skin. Not sticky or greasy.
- The body oil is great for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- I love the travel-friendly packaging.
- It does not moisturise my skin as much as I would like.
- The oil is a little too light for my skin.
I really like this body oil. It is one of the best body oils I have used recently.
This body oil blends omega oil and Cell-Moisturisers. This unique blend transforms dry skin in three beautiful ways: for even-looking, luminous skin, that feels velvety soft.
- I love the body oil’s fragrance. It is mix of creamy vanilla, succulent coconut and musk, as well as crisp citrus, energising ginger and fruity apple notes combined with a sophisticated bouquet of freesia and frangipani.
- It feels great on my skin. I love the texture of the body oil.
- My skin feels very moisturised after each use. It also felt very soft and smooth.
- This body oil is quite affordable at £9.99 for a 150ml bottle.
- A little goes a long way with the oil, so use lightly.
I have used Fair and White products for many years but this is the first time I had the opportunity to try this oil. I have used it for some time now and I like it.
Deliciously scented body oil adds instant radiance, softness and shimmer to dull lifeless skin. Moisturizes and nourishes with potent anti-oxidant Vitamin “E” and improves skins elasticity as it heals, smoothes and regenerates skins texture. Promotes a sun kissed glow without leaving a greasy residue.
- This body oil contains Vitamin E which is great for the skin.
- I like the travel-friendly pink packaging. I think it is super cute!
- It is not greasy or sticky.
- This body oil moisturises the skin beautifully, leaving a sun-kissed glow.
- A 250ml bottle goes for £12.99.
I love all three body oils, especially the Dove DermaSpa Goodness Silky Body Oil and Fair and White So White Brightening Oil. I will be using those 2 again and again.
Have you tried any of these body oils?